- Histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of carcinoid tumor or pancreatic
islet cell tumor.
- Evidence of unidimensionally measurable disease as per Response Evaluation Criteria
in Solid Tumors (RECIST).
- ECOG performance status 0 or 1
- Diagnosis of small-cell carcinoma, pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma, Merkel cell
carcinoma, or any other second malignancy within the last 5 years except for
adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer, or for in situ carcinoma
of the cervix uteri.
- Prior treatment with any tyrosine kinase inhibitors or anti-VEGF angiogenic
inhibitors. Prior treatment with non-VEGF-targeted angiogenic inhibitors is