ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologic and/or cytologic diagnosis of metastatic or relapsed colorectal cancer at any time during disease but not candidates for surgical resection.
- Prior treatment with at least 1 conventional approved therapeutic regimen.
- Subjects who have failed prior cytotoxic chemotherapy regimens containing irinotecan (CPT-11), 5 fluorouracil (5-FU), and/or oxaliplatin for advanced (relapsed) metastatic colon cancer are eligible
- Other chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, or investigational agents within 4
weeks before signing the ICF (6 weeks if the previous chemotherapy included
nitrosoureas or mitomycin)
- Prior radiotherapy to >25% of bone marrow
- Prior exposure to MAC-321
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.