ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed melanoma that is metastatic.
- Measurable disease according to the RECIST criteria.
- Karnofsky Performance Status of > 70.
- Prior treatment with anti-neoplastic biologic or chemotherapy for recurrent or
metastatic disease (except one course of adjuvant immunotherapy and/or adjuvant
chemotherapy other than DTIC).
- Suspected or known CNS metastases.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.