ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female subjects ≥ 18 years of ag.
- Subjects hospitalized with CAP for whom IV antibiotic treatment is indicated
- The presence of fever (within 24 hours prior to randomization), defined as oral temperature >38°C/100.4°F, axillary temperature >38.1°C/100.6°F, tympanic temperature >38.5°C/ 101.2°F, or a rectal/core temperature >39°C/102.2°F OR hypothermia (within 24 hours prior to randomization), core temperature <35°C/95°
- Any concomitant condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, would preclude an
evaluation of a response or make it unlikely that the contemplated course of therapy
could be completed (eg, life expectancy <30 days)
- Hospitalization within 14 days prior to the onset of symptoms
- Residence in a long-term care facility or nursing home ≥14 days before the onset of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.