ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female subjects ≥ 18 years of age and in Bulgaria only ≤ 70 years of age
- Subjects hospitalized with CAP with a severity that requires IV antibiotic treatment for at least 7 days
- The presence of fever (within 24 hours before randomization)
- Any concomitant condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, would preclude an
evaluation of a response or make it unlikely that the contemplated course of therapy
could be completed (eg, life expectancy <30 days).
- Hospitalization within 14 days before the onset of symptoms.
- Residence in a long-term care facility or nursing home ≥14 days before the onset of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.