ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female subjects, ≥ 8 years of age and a weight of ≥ 35 kilograms
- Subjects with selected culture-positive infections caused by a multiple antibiotic-resistant pathogen presumed to be susceptible to tigecycline
- Subjects who have failed or are intolerant of other available appropriate antibiotic therapies or whose pathogens are resistant to other available antibiotics
- Subjects who are moribund with an expected survival of less than 2 weeks.
- Subjects who have been designated as "Do Not Resuscitate", unless it is anticipated
within a reasonable degree of medical certainty that they can achieve benefit from
potentially curative antibiotic therapy
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to tigecycline, tetracyclines, or other compounds
related to this class of antibacterial agents
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.