ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men and women 18 to 75 years of age, inclusive.
- Sexually active individuals participating in the study must use a medically acceptable form of contraception during the study and for at least 15 days after the last dose of test article
- Subjects must have a primary diagnosis of major depressive disorder
- Treatment with DVS-233 SR at any time in the past
- Treatment with venlafaxine (immediate release [IR] or extended release [ER]) within 90
days of study day 1
- Known hypersensitivity to venlafaxine (IR or ER)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia