ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically documented non-small cell lung cancer with metastases (Stage IV or recurrent disease) or locally advanced (Stage IIIB) with malignant pleural effusion.
- At least 1 prior systemic therapy for metastatic disease (Prior adjuvant therapy for localized disease does not count as a prior therapy for metastatic disease).
- Central lung lesions involving major blood vessels (arteries or veins). (Central
lesions that maintain the structural integrity of vessels have the potential to bleed
if the tumor lesion undergoes necrosis. MRI or CT angiography should be used in any
case where there is any question as to whether blood vessels are involved.)
- Patients with a history of Grade 2 or worse hemoptysis are not eligible. Patients with
a history of Grade 1 hemoptysis within 30 days of entry are not eligible
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Irvine, California
- Orange, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Park Ridge, Illinois
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Fridley, Minnesota
- Robbinsdale, Minnesota
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin