ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Meet American College of Rheumatology (ACR) criteria for RA
- Have active RA
- Disease duration of at least 6 months
- Disease onset at > 16 years of age.
- Any prior use of anti-TNF alpha biologics, rituximab, receipt of anti-CD4 or
diphtheria interleukin-2 fusion protein or other immunosuppressive biologics (except
- Largely or wholly incapacitated with the subject bedridden or confined to a
wheelchair, permitting limited or no self-care
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women or women planning to become pregnant during the study
or within 12 weeks after the last dose of test article
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama