ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The subject is aged 40 years or older.
- Written informed consent is obtained.
- Subjects have a clinical diagnosis of idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
- Hoehn and Yahr stages for subjects are I-II.
- The subject has atypical or drug-induced Parkinson's disease.
- The subject has dementia.
- The subject has clinically significant abnormal laboratory values, and/or clinically
significant or unstable medical or psychiatric illness.
- The subject is pregnant.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in