ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female subjects without clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurements, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Â³30 and <40 kg/m2, for subjects with no additional
- co morbidities; BMI Â³27 kg/m2 and <40 kg/m2, for subjects with co morbidities [history of essential hypertension and/or dyslipidemia defined as high LDL (Â³160 mg/dL) or high total cholesterol (Â³240 mg/dL)];
- Subjects with resting sitting systolic blood pressure of 140 mmHg or greater or
diastolic blood pressure of 90 mmHg or greater.
- Subjects with type 2 diabetes or fasting blood glucose concentration Â³126 mg/dL;
- Subjects with a history of eating disorders like anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa
- Subjects on prescription and non-prescription appetite or weight modifying drugs
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York