ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically documented, advanced or recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of uterine cervix. Patients may have received concurrent (with radiotherapy) or (neo)adjuvant (before or after local treatment) chemotherapy for primary tumor providing that at least 6 months have passed from the completion of previous therapy and the diagnosis of recurrent disease was documented
- Having measurable lesion(s), without previous radiation therapy.
- Patients had ever received primary chemotherapy for cervical cancer other than
mentioned previously (in the inclusion criteria).
- Patients ever received cisplatin with total dose > 300 mg/m2 and received radiotherapy
or local treatment delivered to the target lesion.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kwei-Shan County, TaoYuan,,