- Symptoms of overactive bladder (described as urinary urgency, with or without urge
incontinence, usually with frequency and nocturia for more than 6 months
- Bladder wall thickness of 5mm or more
- Treatment in the previous four weeks with an anticholinergic drug or any drug for the
treatment of overactive bladder.
- Significant stress incontinence - Urinary tract infection or a history of intermittent
urinary tract infections (more than four episodes in the last two years).
- Conditions considered significant by the investigator (e.g. cystocoele, significant
bladder prolapse, bladder stone, indwelling catheter etc)