ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Males and females having Irritable bowel syndrome as defined by the Rome II criteria.
- Patients must have had normal examination of colon anatomy within the last 5 years
- Patient with an organic gastrointestinal disease.
- Patients with poor renal function.
- Patients with severe constipation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Rochester, Minnesota
- La Crosse, Wisconsin