ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female, 18 years age or older, for whom oral, outpatient therapy is indicated.
- Diagnosis of CAP as manifested by at least 3 or more of the following:
- cough, pleuritic chest pain, fever (temperature of >37.8 C to <40 C), auscultatory findings on pulmonary examination of rales and/or evidence of pulmonary consolidation, dyspnea, tachypnea, laboratory results of elevated total peripheral white blood count (WBC> 10,000/mm3 or greater than 15% immature neutrophils (bands)
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity or intolerance to azithromycin or other
- Previously diagnosed disease(s) of immune function, including: subjects with baseline
absolute neutrophil count < 1,000/mm3, HIV positive subjects with CD4 count < 200
cells/mm3, any immunoglobin or neutrophil disorder.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Manila, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City,
- Muntinlupa City,
- Quezon City,