- Subjects with a clinical diagnosis of OA or RA and who are expected to require regular
anti-inflammatory therapy for arthritis symptom management
- Subjects must be aged 60 years or older with or without a history of gastroduodenal
(GD) ulceration; or be of any age 18 years or older and have had documented evidence
of GD ulceration 90 days or more prior to the screening visit
- Active GD ulceration or GD ulceration within 90 days of the screening visit.
- Concomitant use of low dose aspirin
- Previous MI, stroke or significant vascular disease.