- Advanced solid tumors (excluding SCLC and retinoblastoma) or follicular of diffuse
large cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, histologically or cytologically proven at diagnosis
which is refractory to or intolerant of established therapy know to provide clinical
benefit for their condition; tumors must express Rb
- Adequate blood cell counts, kidney function and liver function and and ECOG score of
0, 1, or 2.
- Patients may have to have tumor biopsy before and after treatment.
- Prior stem cell or bone marrow transplant
- Uncontrolled infection, unstable or sever intercurrent medical condition, or current
drug or alcohol abuse
- Active or unstable cardiac disease or history of heart attack within 6 months