ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men 18-70 years of age
- Documented clinical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction of at least 3 months duration.
- Subjects with penile implants
- Subjects with a known history of retinitis pigmentosa.
- Subjects, due to the requirement of 100 mg dosage, who are receiving concomitant
treatment with the potent CYP3A4 inhibitor ritonavir.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- La Rochelle,
- Lyon Cedex 03,
- PARIS Cedex 13,
- Belfast, Northern Ireland