- Histologically proven adenocarcinoma of the colon or rectum with complete resection of
- Complete surgical resection (R0) of the liver metastasis(es) within a minimum of 3
weeks, and a maximum of 8 weeks prior to the first study treatment infusion.
- Exclusively hepatic metastasis (es) : absence of bone, lung and brain metastases.
- Prior hepatic radiation or resection.
- Prior radiofrequency ablation or cryoablation Incomplete surgical resection of liver
- Prior chemotherapy for metastatic disease.