- Female outpatients 18 years or older.
- Overactive bladder symptoms (subject-reported) for greater than or equal to 3 months.
- Currently sexually active with a male partner.
- Diagnosed or suspected interstitial cystitis, uninvestigated hematuria, urogenital
cancer, and interstitial or external radiation to the pelvis or external genitalia or
clinically significant bladder outlet obstruction.
- Symptoms of incontinence being predominately stress urinary incontinence as
determined by the investigator.
- Treated with antimuscarinic/ anticholinergic medication, for any reason including
OAB, within the last 3 months or are expected to start therapy during the study
- Any drug for urgency urinary incontinence (UUI) initiated within the past 3 months
prior to Visit 1, with the exception of estrogen (topical or systemic) as long as
treatment is not initiated within 4 weeks prior to Visit 1 (screening)