ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Current sexual partner less than six months duration or sexually inactive patients
defined as engaging in sexual intercourse less than one time monthly
2. Uncontrolled hypertension (resting blood pressure >160/100); secondary hypertension;
renal failure (serum creatinine >3.0); congestive heart failure (NYHA functional Class
III-IV); acute coronary syndrome; PCI or open heart surgery within past 3 months;
cerebrovascular disease within the past 6 months and any other major medical or
- Individuals who regularly (more than 3 times weekly) perform rigorous physical
- Individuals unable to perform an exercise treadmill stress test.
- Lack of informed consent
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Brunswick, New Jersey