- Advanced solid tumors or follicular of diffuse large cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,
histologically or cytologically proven at diagnosis which is refractory to or
intolerant of established therapy know to provide clinical benefit for their
- Adequate blood cell counts, kidney function and liver function and and ECOG score of
0 or 1.
- Prior high-dose chemotherapy requiring hemapoietic stem cell rescue
- Previous radiation therapy to >25% of the bone marrow
- Active or unstable cardiac disease or history of heart attack within 6 months