- Patients with a chronic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis assessed by a compatible chest
imagery (CT scan) and/or an endoscopic lesion sourced by photo, would it be:
- Complex aspergilloma non primarily operable,
- Chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis,
- Tracheo-bronchial aspergillosis, obstructive or necrotizing/pseudo-membranous.
- Patient with risk factor(s) of cardiac arrhythmia, symptomatic arrhythmia, treated by
medication known to prolong QT interval, or prolongation of QTc interval > 450 msec in
men and > 470 msec in women.
- Simple aspergilloma with primary indication of surgical treatment.