ABOUT THIS STUDY
Study subjects who completed study 216 will be eligible for participation in this study if:
- they received all 3 vaccinations with Hexavac during study 216 and the 4th Hexavac vaccination outside the study
- the subject's parent(s)/legal guardian(s) understands the study and has provided written informed consent for his/her child's study participation;
- a blood draw was performed after the 3rd vaccination during study 216.
Study subjects will be excluded from participation in this study if:
- they have received any vaccination containing hepatitis B, poliovirus or acellular
pertussis toxin antigens other than Hexavac
- they have received a blood transfusion or immunoglobulins during the period from 28
days prior to the 4th Hexavac vaccination until study entry
- they have received another vaccine during the period from 28 days prior to the 4th
Hexavac vaccination until study entry
- they are concurrently participating in or have participated in a clinical trial with
an investigational medicinal product since the completion of study 216
- they suffer from a disease (e.g. autoimmune disease) or were undergoing a form of
treatment that may be expected to influence immunological functions since the
completion of study 216
- they have received systemic corticosteroids during the period from 28 days prior to
the 4th Hexavac vaccination until study entry.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Bad Saulgau,
- Oberndorf / Neckar,