ABOUT THIS STUDY
- clinically defined lacunar syndrome 3 months before inclusion
- small deep infarct on diffusion MRI (Diffusion Weighted Imaging)
- no atherothrombotic, cardio-embolic, or other rarer cause.
- patients with past coronary event
- contra-indication for assessment of vasomotor reactivity
- patients being on statin therapy at the time of brain infarction
- contra-indication for statin therapy
- patient still under statin therapy
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paris, Cedex 18,