- All patients admitted to or transferred to the SICU.
- Eligible patients will be patients of either sex, 18 years of age or older who are
admitted or transferred to the SICU.
- Provide written informed consent
- Patients who have hypersensitivity to penicillin, cephalosporins or beta-lactamase
- Females who are pregnant and breast feeding
- Any underlying conditions or non-infectious diseases that will be ultimately fatal
within 48 hours.
- Those who have already been participating other clinical study related with