ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Participants are between the ages of 12 and 22.
- Participants are English-speaking.
- Participants are experiencing one or more symptoms like unusual thoughts, suspiciousness, or unusual perceptual experiences.
- Participants meet additional RAP criteria (evaluated during screening and interview).
- Participants have been diagnosed with an Axis I psychotic disorder, including:
schizophreniform disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder,
or major depression with psychotic features.
- Participants have a history of neurological, neuroendocrine, or other medical
conditions known to affect the brain.
- Participants have a medical condition that contraindicates treatment with sertraline
- Participants have past or current substance dependence.
- Participants are currently taking and responding well to antidepressant or
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Glen Oaks, New York