ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Advanced melanoma not responding to 1st line chemotherapy
- Histological evidence of melanoma
- Measurable disease according to RECIST criteria
- ECOG performance status less than or equal to 2
- Life expectancy 6 months or more
- Normal organ and bone marrow function as defined by hematological and serum chemistry limits
- Adequate contraception for females of childbearing potential
- Stage IV disease which has previously progressed during interferon treatment.
- Restriction of some therapies/medications for a certain timeframe prior to enrollment
and during the study including: investigational drugs, high dose corticosteroids,
immunotherapy, immunosuppressive medications, radiotherapy and drugs known to prolong
QT interval and/or induce Torsades De Pointes
- History of uncontrolled seizure disorders
- Uncontrolled coagulation disorders.
- History or evidence of myocardial ischemia, congestive heart failure or arrythmias
requiring treatment in the past 6 months
- History of uncontrolled intercurrent or chronic illness
- Concurrent malignancies.
- Brain metastases.
- HIV positive.
- Prolonged QTc interval
- Uncontrolled intercurrent or chronic illnesses.
- Pregnant or lactating women
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in