ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with signs and symptoms of a diabetic peripheral neuropathy as diagnosed by a neurologist with neuropathic pain will be included. The pain will have been present for at least 6 months. Patients may be on other medications for neuropathic pain such as anti-epileptic medications or tricyclic anti-depressants, however must be on a stable dose for 4 weeks prior to and during the study. Eligible patients must have a score of at least 40 on the VAS.
- Previous adverse reaction to viagra
- Blood pressure < 90/50 or > 170/100
- unstable angina
- retinitis pigmentosa,
- myocardial infarction stroke or life-threatening arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- hemoglobulin A1c > 11
- HIV infection
- history of priapism
- hepatic or renal failure
- current or past use of nitrates
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York