- Advanced or recurrent solid malignancy confirmed histologically or cytologically for
which no effective therapy is available.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 - 1.
- Measurable disease as outlined by the modified Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid
Tumors (RECIST) criteria.
- Other inclusion applies.
- Use of any systemic antitumor agents or any investigational agent within 28 days
before the first dose of test article is administered.
- Prior exposure to SKI-606 or any other Src-kinase inhibitor, major surgery or
radiotherapy within 14 days before the first dose of test article (recovery from
previous surgery should be complete before day 1).
- Active central nervous system (CNS) metastases, as indicated by clinical symptoms,
cerebral edema, requirement for corticosteroids and/or progressive growth (Treated
CNS metastases must be stable for >= 2 weeks before day 1).
- Other exclusion applies.