ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with newly diagnosed, advanced stage, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity, oral pharynx, hypopharynx or larynx.
- Subjects willing to undergo tumor biopsies.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0-1.
- Age >/= 18 years.
- Subjects receiving anticoagulation therapy.
- Presence of unstable angina, recent myocardial infarction (within the previous 6
months), or use of ongoing maintenance therapy for life-threatening ventricular
- Prior cancer therapy (chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy) or
investigational agent for their head and neck cancer.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Shreveport, Louisiana