ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Must be HIV positive.
- Receiving stable HAART for a minimum of 6 consecutive months immediately before screening.
- CD4 T-cell count greater than 350 mm cubed/mL at time of screening and no reported CD4 T-cell count less than 250 mm cubed/mL at any time before screening.
Other Inclusions Apply
- Any chronic symptomatic infection other than HIV.
- History of diagnosed autoimmune disease (currently active or under control).
- Use of any prior HIV vaccine (prophylactic and/or therapeutic) within one year before
or during screening (documented, unblinded placebo recipients from previous clinical
trials may participate without this time restriction).
Other Exclusions Apply
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- New York, New York