- End-stage renal disease, with patients scheduled to receive a kidney transplant.
- Women who are of childbearing potential who are not pregnant and agree to use a
medically acceptable method of contraception throughout the treatment period and for 3
months following discontinuation of study drugs. Any woman becoming pregnant during
the treatment period must discontinue the use of study drugs;
- Signed informed consent.
- Evidence of active systemic or localized major infection at the time of initial study
- Multiple organ transplants;
- Any pathology or medical condition that can interfere with this protocol study
Other exclusion applies.