- Patients in End Stage Renal Disease who are above 13 years of age and weigh more than
- Patients scheduled to receive a kidney from a cadaveric donor, from a living unrelated
donor or from a living related donor.
- Evidence of major infections at the time of sirolimus administration
- Use of any investigational drug or treatment up to 4 weeks prior to enrolling in the
study and during the treatment phase.
- Females who are pregnant, breast feeding or in reproductive age group and not using a
medically acceptable form of contraception