ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Postmenopausal women of age 40 to 65 seeking treatment for hot flashes with last natural menstrual period (LNMP) completed at least 12 months prior to screening.
- Minimum of 7 moderate to severe hot flashes per day or 50 per week recorded for 7 consecutive days
- Body Mass Index less than or equal to 34 kg/m2 using the nomograph for BMI.
- History, presence, or suspicion of estrogen-dependent neoplasia; Malignancy, or
treatment for malignancy, within the previous 2 years.
- Active or recent arterial thromboembolic disease; History of venous thromboembolism
- History of cerebrovascular accident, stroke, or transient ischemic attack -
- Presence of major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, or
generalized anxiety disorder requiring therapy
- Persistent elevated blood pressure
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Del. Cuauhtemoc,
- Lomas Virrteyes,
- Den Bosch,