ABOUT THIS STUDY
- DSM-IV-TR criteria for alcohol dependence disorder
- Age between 18 -65 years old.
- Score 7 or higher in the GHQ-28 scale.
- More than 30 days without drinking alcohol.
- Severe medical disorders.
- Psychotic or bipolar disorders severely decompensated requiring antipsychotic
- Opiate, cocaine or benzodiazepine dependence disorders, requiring more than one week
of detoxification treatment.
- Pregnant or lactating women
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in