- Male or female subjects, greater than 8 years of age and a weight of more than 35
- Patients with current bacterial infections who have not responded to other available
appropriate antibiotic therapies.
- Patient must give informed consent.
- Patients with an expected survival of less than 2 weeks.
- Patients who have been designated as "Do Not Resuscitate".
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to tigecycline, tetracyclines, or other compounds
related to this class of antibacterial agents.
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers.