ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically proven adenocarcinoma of the colon or rectum without previous resection, or clinically asymptomatic (with or without stent)
- Hepatic unresectable metastases R0: due to close vascular contact, or due to liver remaining mass less than 25 to 30 % of functional liver.
- Not optimally resectable metastases
- Extra-hepatic disease will be accepted in case of: asymptomatic primary tumour or tumor requiring no urgent surgery (in less than 3 months); three of less than three lung metastases (thoracic scan diameter less than 2 cm) and potentially respectable.
- Synchronous and metachronous hepatic metastases
- WHO performance status 0-1
- Adjuvant chemotherapy allowed, except oxaliplatin and irinotecan based combination.
- No prior treatment of the liver metastases, whatever.
- Life expectancy equal or more than 3 months
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in