ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients diagnosed with major depression based on DSM-IV-TR
- Patients having minimal total score of 18 on the HAM-D17 and minimal score of 2 on the item of "depressed mood" at the baseline.
- Patients with schizophrenia or any other psychotic disorder
- Patients with history or presence of bipolar disorder
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kingston, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Los Angeles, California
- Oxford, Oxfordshire