ABOUT THIS STUDY
ED patient must:
- Be male, 18 years of age with no upper age limit;
- Have a documented clinical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction confirmed by an Erectile Function (IIEF) score 25. Erectile dysfunction is defined as "the inability to achieve and/or maintain an erection of the penis sufficient to permit satisfactory sexual performance" (Impotence-NIH Consensus Conference, JAMA 1993, 270: 83-90);
- Have a stable female partner for at least 6 months prior to screening.
- Have a known hypersensitivity to sildenafil or any component of the study medication;
medical history of treatment-related intolerable side effects to sildenafil
- Be currently prescribed, taking and/or likely to be treated with nitrates or nitric
oxide donors in any form on either a regular or intermittent basis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- La Rochelle,
- Lyon Cedex 03,
- PARIS Cedex 13,
- Belfast, Northern Ireland