ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy women aged 18 to 49 years
- Regular (21- to 35- day) menstrual cycles for the 3-month period preceding visit 1
- Must be sexually active and at risk for becoming pregnant.
- Planned use of any other form of birth control other than the test article.
- Depression requiring hospitalization or associated with suicidal ideation within the
last 3 years.
- High blood pressure (defined as elevated sitting blood pressure: > 140/90 mm Hg).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Morristown, New Jersey
- Houston, Texas