ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Patients must present with disease not amenable to curative surgery (i.e. either hepatectomy, or liver transplant).
- Evidence of measurable disease by radiographic technique
- Adequate organ function.
- Prior treatment with any systemic treatment for liver cancer
- Presence of clinically relevant ascites
- Severe hemorrhage <4 weeks of starting study treatment.
- Diagnosis of second malignancy within last 3 years
- History of or known brain metastases, spinal cord compression, or carcinomatous
- Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Serious acute or chronic illness
- Current treatment on another clinical trial
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Clichy Cedex,
- Rennes Cedex,
- Saint Herrblain Cedex,