ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Generally healthy, postmenopausal women who seek treatment for hot flushes
- Minimum of 7 moderate to severe hot flushes per day or 50 per week recorded for 7 consecutive days during screening
- Body Mass Index (BMI) less than or equal to 40 kg/m2
Other inclusions apply.
- Hypersensitivity to Venlafaxine
- History of seizure disorder
- History of myocardial infarction or unstable angina within 6 months
Other exclusions apply.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.