ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition (DSM-IV) criteria for schizophrenia: Current symptoms were to be present for at least 7 days before screening.
- At the Screening and Baseline visits, subjects must have had a Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale - Anchored score ≥35 and a score of ≥4 on at least 1 of the following items: unusual thought content (i.e., delusions), hallucinations, suspiciousness, or conceptual disorganization.
- Age 13 - 17 years
- Imminent risk of suicide or homicide, as judged by the site investigator
- Any history of serious or unstable medical illness, including risk for QT prolongation
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario