ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Meets case definition for RLS with symptoms at least one day a week
- Age 40 and older
- Moderate or severe insomnia
- Able to engage in moderate exercise
- Permission of primary care physician to participate in exercise.
- Serum ferritin below 50 ng/ml
- Body mass index (BMI) greater than 40
- History of recent myocardial infarction or stroke
- Alcohol use, more than 3 drinks a day
- Current use of medications for sleep
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.