ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age > 18 years.
- End-stage renal disease with subjects scheduled to receive a primary or secondary renal allograft from a cadaveric donor, from a living-unrelated mismatched donor, or from a living-related mismatched donor. Unreported HLA values will be considered a match.
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test before administration of assigned treatment and agree to use a medically acceptable method of contraception throughout the treatment period and for 3 months following discontinuation of assigned treatment.
Other inclusions apply.
- Evidence of active systemic or localized major infection.
- Known hypersensitivity to SRL or its derivatives, macrolide antibiotics,
corticosteroids, TAC or MMF.
- Multiple organ transplants (i.e., prior or concurrent transplantation of any organs
other than renal transplant).
Other exclusions apply.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.