- Specific LDL-C levels based on CHD risk after a six-week washout period.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
- Subjects taking any drugs known to be associated with an increased risk of myositis
in combination with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors.
- Subjects requiring systemic steroids
- Subjects with any other medical condition or laboratory abnormality which could
affect subject safety, preclude evaluation of response, or render unlikely that the
subject would complete the study.