ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of resistant hypertension.
- A stable anti-hypertensive drug regimen for at least 30 days.
- Sustained blood pressure greater than or equal to 180/120 mmHg.
- Required use of thigh cuff for blood pressure readings.
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Mobile, Alabama
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta, Georgia
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- Albany, New York
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Germantown, Tennessee
- Carroltown, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Seattle, Washington