ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult subjects, 18 years of age or older with a diagnosis of recurrent, moderate-to-severe MDD without psychotic features (DSM-IV 296.3x, with a HAMD17 score >= to 22 and CGI-S >=4.
- MDD must be the primary psychiatric disorder that motivated the subject to seek treatment and the current episode must be at least 1 month in duration but no longer than 6 months in duration.
- Subjects who, in the investigator's judgement, would require treatment with
electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), or antipsychotics, or would require a change in
intensity of psychotherapy, or subjects who would require treatment with any other
psychotherapeutic drugs during the course of the trial.
- Subjects who have ever been diagnosed with Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress
Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Bipolar Affective Disorder, Schizophrenia,
Schizoaffective Disorder or othe Psychotic Disorder, MDD with a seasonal pattern, or
Dissociative Disorders per DSM-IV criteria.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia