- Healthy male and female children 2 months of age (42 to 100 days) in good health.
- An informed consent must be signed by a parent or legal guardian following a detailed
explanation of participation in the study.
- Infants whose parent(s)/guardian(s) will be available for the entire study period.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the vaccine, including diphtheria toxoid
- Infants with thrombocytopenia or any coagulation disorder that would contraindicate
- Infants with known or suspected impairment of immunologic functions including HIV or
those receiving immunosuppressive therapy.
Other exclusions apply.